ESTATE / MOVING / TRANSITION SERVICES
Escorting you through the estate settlement process including:
- Appraisal and or Valuation of personal property of all kinds for tax and property division purposes.
- Sale / liquidation of personal property and other contents.
- Consignment and or Brokered sale of better items.
- Clearing, cleaning and repair of the property in preparation for sale of the property.
- Referrals to some of the top Realtors in the Las Vegas valley for sale of the real property. - - Several of our Realtor referrals sit on the Real Estate Board.
- Conduct a preliminary assessment of the assets involved.
- Locate, safeguard and deliver any legal, financial and or personal documents and or family keepsakes and memorabilia to the authorized person or persons in charge of the property.
- Professionally manage the personal property and other assets as appropriate. Move and or relocate all of the assets involved to ensure the greatest financial return to the estate / owners.
- Clean, prepare, organize and display the assets to attract the broadest buyer base possible to provide the maximum financial return to the estate / owners.
- Provide secure, insured, fully climate-controlled off-property storage as needed.
- Conduct on and off-site sales as well as merchandizing in local galleries and multiple online venues to obtain the broadest exposure possible to further maximize financial returns.
- Provide a photographic inventory/record of the property as received, as set up for the sale, and as left post final clear out, along with a fully detailed inventory of everything sold with the amount for which it sold.
- As FULLY licensed bonded professional Appraisers we of course provide all appropriate and required Appraisals necessary to insure the highest possible financial return.
- We are EXTREMELY knowledgeable and experienced, so we know the best prices at which to sell your items. This is also backed up by 40+ years of research experience, a very extensive in-house library and online resources most other companies don’t even know exist. This allows you the peace of mind of knowing that your items are appropriately displayed to look their best and priced to achieve the best financial return whether on-site, online, or in our local galleries.
- Leftover items can be donated to your charity of choice; we are happy to provide direction in those choices based on our extensive experience of IRS regulations in donation matters. We do further provide IRS required donations documentation where necessary, which are prepared for you in accordance with IRS regulations. As properly Licensed Professional Appraisers we are able to provide you what the IRS requires so that you receive the greatest tax benefit possible.
- The real estate is left in proper condition for marketing and sale by a competent Realtor. Don’t have a realtor yet? We work with several, notable in the field, Realtors, some of whom sit on the Nevada Board of Realtors.
- As personal property brokers, we have over 60 years combined experience in Estate Liquidations and Furniture, Antiques, Household Goods and ALL kinds of Personal Property
Why Choose Us
- No-cost assessment. We come to you and discuss your situation. We will give your property an honest evaluation.
- We are a friendly family owned and operated business.
- We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured by the State of Nevada and in every municipality as required by law, and more. We hold appropriate licensing for EVERY service we provide, including online selling (because sometimes your items may need an international audience to achieve the best price possible).
- Huge customer base of loyal buyers at all price points, even the finest. Our customer base encompasses local, regional, national and international buyers.
- We do NOT charge any up front, out-of-pocket expenses. We do NOT charge you a minimum price to conduct your estate sale!
- We provide all labor, advertising, research, signage, appraisals and any other materials to ensure your sale is a success.
- A clean property, with clean items is the most profitable sale. We provide the cleanest sales possible. We organize and set-up your home into a boutique!
- We do go to the expense of owning a retail store / galleries! We do not purchase your items to benefit ourselves. Some will FALSELY tell you that owning an estate sale company and owning a store is a conflict of interest. That is completely false. And it is because they aren’t really a FULL SERVICE company. The don’t want the expense and attention a retail store requires. They just want to get in, make some money from your sale and get out. Our motivation is to sell your items for the highest possible price; giving you more money in your pocket – to that end some better items need to be marketed in a retail setting to achieve that for you. It sometimes takes longer to get the best price for your items, but in the end that is better for you financially.
- We conduct respectful, compassionate, and honest sales – because that is what everyone deserves.
- We are a member of the Better Business Bureau and recommended on Angie’s List.
- Transparency: Our clients receive a photographic record of the property as received, again when the sale is set up and this is followed by and itemized sales report of every item sold at the end of the sale. Our clients know the realized price for each item sold. We work hard to earn your trust!
- We also provide our experienced suggestions on the disposition of any items left over, and IRS approved donation inventories with appraisals as appropriate.
- We ARE a full service estate sale company.
Your sale is important, and deserves specialized, individualized and personalized attention:
Each and every job we perform is given that personalized attention. We provide everything needed to turn your sale into boutique style environment, tables and covers, shelving, secured display cases for your valuables. We make sure everything is correctly identified and all pricing is in accordance with the latest market prices to insure the best monetary return for every item. We take care of all the items from start to finish.
We are extremely knowledgeable about fair market values at all levels and in most venues. We have extensive experience in dealing with a wide-range of personal items including furniture, kitchenware, electronics, appliances, tools, hardware, fixtures, art, antiques, home decor, jewelry, all wardrobe and accessories including furs and designer labels – just to name a few items.
We are not like other estate sale companies. We leave the home ready to be added to the real estate market. We maintain retail galleries and other retail venues to insure the best financial return, especially on your better items that shouldn’t be sold in an estate sale setting unless that is your need.
Unlike some estate sale companies, we do not buy your items to re-sell. Our job is to make your sale a success – which in turn makes us a success!
“We are very proud to have been repeatedly recognized by EstateSale.com and awarded No. 1 ranking for the most viewed estate sale company in Nevada!!”